Thursday, April 05, 2007

Guns'n Roses

Guns 'n Roses in Bangalore...how would you feel. To me, its the greatest band ever second by a fraction to Pink Floyd, with Dire Straits and Metallica tied third. Everyone has their favorites and that's my order...but what I am talking about is how would it be to have a GNR concert in Bangalore...first time in India, that doesnt matter much...what does is to listen to Axl Rose and Slash and Knocking on Heaven's door and Sweet Child and November Rain and Estranged and Don't cry...
As far as I have seen nobody portrays the very fulfilled, wondering what to do next, musical genius than Axl, particularly in the single Estranged...
Somebody, potential organizers out there. I am prepared to pay $200 to watch this concert live...and the last I saw was Scorpions, 5 years ago on a $6 ticket. There are 10,000 higher plane rock fans than me in Bangalore, and 20,000 more who will come...total that up, isnt that good revenue to give GNR in Bangalore...

1 comment:

Jagdeesh Laxman Singh said...

Guns and Roses are scheduled to play live at Bangalore shortly, it is your dream come true - enjoy the moment :-) jugie jlsingh@gmail.com